Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- continuously improve our website for you
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor statistics cookies
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.